As an add-on to our accounting and tax services, our standard corporate secretary plan covers all your mandatory annual filing to ACRA.
- Provision of a qualified person as your corporate secretary.
- Maintaining your Company Registers
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting (AGM) documents if required.
- Filing of Annual Return to ACRA.*
- Mandatory S$60 annual return filing fee to be paid to ACRA (billed upfront).
- ACRA late filing penalties.
- Non-share related changes
- S$50 per change
- Preparation of resolution and lodgement with ACRA for change of director / registered office address / principal activity / Financial Year End.
Individual Director/Shareholder Exceeding 2
- S$60 per individual
- Applicable to company with more than 2 individual director or shareholder.
Share Related Changes
- S$100 per change
- Preparation of resolution and lodgment with ACRA for change in shareholder or share capital.
- S$100 per shareholder
- Includes shareholders that are company, partnership and any body corporate.
- From S$488 per company
- Preparation of relevant documents for submission to ACRA to striking off a company.
Update of Register of Registrable Controller (RORC)
- S$80 per individual or entity
- Preparation of relevant documents for submission to ACRA. A Controller is defined as an individual or a company that has a “significant interest” in or has “significant control” over the company. This must be submitted within 30 days from the date incorporation.
We Take Care of the Statutory Filing and Compliance Needs, Making Your Life Simpler
Most entrepreneurs think they can do it all. Over time the amount
of paperwork becomes more and more time consuming
and can potentially slow down your business growth.
How To Tell You Need Corporate Secretarial Services?
While the roles and responsibilities of a company secretary vary, he or she must be adept in handling your company’s compliance with the law. In the ongoing stages of your business, there will be compliance requirements throughout the year to keep track of. This includes the Annual Return filing with Singapore Company Registrar, Annual General Meeting (AGM) and maintenance of statutory registers. Your company secretary will need to perform these fundamental processes efficiently and more importantly, he or she must be capable of providing ancillary services when the need arises. You may already have your own company secretary but when is there a need to outsource corporate secretarial services for additional assistance?
Here at ISC, we know it can be a time-consuming process and with the plethora of tasks managed by your business, it can be challenging to keep track. Managing the administrative and compliance-related functions of the company, it is crucial that all relevant regulatory requirements are punctually met so that your business can operate smoothly. With our corporate secretarial services, you can trust that these compliance-related business matters are in the proven capability of a dedicated team.Contact Us